- High Quality Traffic – you would get the traffic that makes you more money – not all traffic is equal.
- Increased Traffic Volume – by targeting the keywords that get higher search volume or by targeting a higher number of keywords you have potential to get more traffic.
- Improved Sales and Revenue – with increased quality traffic comes an increase in sales. Everyone likes more conversions and more money.
- Less Competition – you have the power to target keywords that have less competitors. These low volume keywords are a good place to start while you are building towards ranking for the more competitive phrases.
Before you start marketing a website it is crucial to first do effective keyword research. Your website’s traffic, income and overall success depends upon it.
Downside of Neglecting Keyword Research Service
- Failing to properly target keywords – you may only get good search engine rankings for your company name. You shouldn’t need to optimize for your business name.
- Targeting low volume keywords – you may get very few visitors with limited room for improvement. You may even get good rankings, but it wouldn’t translate into sales.
- Targeting overly competitive keywords – you may struggle to get much search engine traffic if you can’t overcome the top ranked websites. Pick your competition level.
- Targeting low quality traffic – you may get traffic but suffer from poor conversion rates.
This is why you cannot afford to ignore keyword analysis. As long as you are targeting the wrong keywords, you are losing money and wasting potential.