I really like how easy to use the editor is and the best part is its free to use.
Go to YouTube.com/editor sign-in a start editing!!
Some other things to note:
• While YouTube doesn’t let you download a video from the editor itself, you can download the finished version when it’s done processing.
• If you shot your video in HD, you have to wait for it to be processed in HD to see a properly sized version of it in the editor.
• The finished version will be in HD too.
• You can cut together HD and non-HD clips.
• You can delete the original video clips you used, and your new creation will continue to exist.
• YouTube’s video editor doesn’t have any image stabilization algorithm built-in, which, as you can see from the above video, means you need steady hands.