(Credit: Screenshot by Sharon Vaknin/CNET)
With the recent release of Google+, many users are wondering how to import friends from Facebook into Google+. Recently, Facebook has blocked every application from doing just this. Fortunately, there is a quick and simple way to move all of your Facebook friends over to Google+ with a little help from Yahoo.
- Log into your Yahoo Account (or create one)
- Click on the “Contacts Tab” inside of the mail dashboard
- Then click “Import Contacts” and select the Facebook icon
- You will then be asked to log in and authorize your Facebook account to be used by Yahoo
- Log into your Google+ account
- Click “View All” on the sidebar to the right under the heading “In your circles”
- Then click “Find and Invite” on the top dashboard.
- Then, to the right of “Find friends”, click the Yahoo icon
- You will be asked to authorize your Yahoo account, and then let Google import your contacts.
- Add as many friends as you would like to any of your circles inside Google+
- Then, go to the Google+ dashboard, compose a post, and share it with those circles.
- Be sure to check “Also Email” which will inadvertently invite those friends to Google+